Thursday, May 13, 2010

Good Morning!


Let's see. I arrived at work a little on the tired side, made my coffee and found out there were lots of coffee grounds in my cup, so poured out the coffee and started over. Yea! Made some oatmeal and than settled down to go through emails. The computer wasn't cooperating! Called IT and after a few hours of back and forth phone calls, we are back up and running. All in all, not too bad of a morning. Haven't you had days where you just can't seem to wake up! I do. Maybe that is why the coffee grounds were in my cup.

My sister and daugher both have the same birthday this Saturday, May 15th. I made a needlecase (shown below) for my daughter and I ordered a gift off of etsy for my sister. The gift for my sister is a purse organizer and Cheryl at And Sew Much More said she would gift wrap it and put a note in it for my sister. Isn't that a nice service? I am excited to find her something nice. Here is Cheryl's etsy website. http://www.andsewmuchmore.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment